How to Block Anonymous Facebook Friend Requests
Follow below steps block anonymous users from sending you friend requests
By default, anyone can send a friend request on Facebook whether you know him or not. If you are receiving a large number of friend requests from people you don't know, change your Facebook privacy settings. While you can't block friend requests completely, you can block the majority of the Facebook user base from sending them.
- Click the downward arrow located in the upper right corner of your Facebook home page next to "Home."
- Click "Privacy Settings" in the drop-down menu.
- Click "Edit Settings" next to "How You Connect."
- Select "Friends of Friends" next to "Who can send you friend requests?" Facebook does not allow you to completely block friend requests, but limiting them to friends of friends blocks most strangers from sending them.
- Click "Done" to save your changes.